CSL Welcomes New Board Members, Recognizes Outgoing Board Members
VCU Center for Sport Leadership welcomed nine new members to the Alumni Advisory Board replacing the outgoing board members whose terms came to an end this summer.
"The alumni advisory board is critical to our program's success. It helps guide the vision and growth of the CSL and creates innovative opportunities to keep our alumni engaged," said Carrie LeCrom, Executive Director.
The new board members are:
- Pete Dicce, Athletic Director, Success Academy Charter Schools, New York City
- Karlyn Dixon, Founder & Owner of Elite Athlete Training, Charlotte, NC
- Murray Littlepage, Assistant AD for Marketing and Fan Engagement, Temple University
- Santiago Lucio, Director of Corporate Partnerships, North Carolina Courage
- Michelle Meadows, VP and COO, National Junior College Athletic Association
- Virginia Pham, Director of Volleyball Operations, University of Southern California
- Wesley Stephens, Head Cross Country Coach, Howard University
- Damali Thomas, Assistant AD, Loyola University New Orleans
- Frances Wilkinson, Owner & President, Wilkinson Sports Advisory
The eight outgoing board members represent more than 40 years of collective service to the CSL, serving on the board since its inception in 2017.
- Will Bates, Atlanta United Academy
- Tony Henderson, veteran college athletics administrator
- Ken Huber, NCAA
- Kelsey Kearney, Real Estate Agent, Durham, NC
- Hannah Krieger, Mentor Colorado
- Kelsey Melland, Apple Fitness
- Shannon St. Pierre, longtime college athletics academic advisor
- Pete Stuart, NASCAR